Save Your Seashells from Your Myrtle Beach Vacation!
There are so many great things to do on a Myrtle Beach vacation that sometimes you miss the most important thing about visiting Myrtle Beach- the beach! So stay at great oceanfront affordable hotels in Myrtle Beach SC and make sure you spend some time with your feet in the sand!
There are so many great things to do with a beach vacation. Spend hours lying on the golden sand as the sun’s beautiful rays keep you warm. Take a walk on the beach at dusks or under the moonlight with your significant other. The beautiful blue waters of the ocean are perfect for going surfing or just laying in the water getting cool. No Myrtle Beach vacation is perfect without walking on the beach collecting seashells though. The best time to collect seashells is early in the morning, but there are great shells to collect all day. There are all sorts of great things to do with the seashells too. Don’t leave them in a ziplock back collecting space, there are great arts and crafts you can do with them. Here are some ideas for using those Myrtle Beach seashells you’ve collected.
- Buy a vase and pour them in there for a decorative centerpiece for your kitchen.
- Hot glue seashells to a wooden picture frame.
- Put votive candles in larger seashells for a fun candle holder
- Put seashells on a string and then hang them along the walls of your porch
- Get really creative and use seashells to make a wind chime
- Break the shells into pieces and make them into a mosaic
There are tons of fun ways to use the seashells from your Myrtle Beach vacation to create something unique and personal. Stay at great Myrtle Beach hotels on ocean blvd so that you can spend your morning searching for the best shells.