Fireworks Light Up the Night at Myrtle Beach Resorts
No awesome vacation in Myrtle Beach is perfect without some fireworks. Fireworks and summer go together like peanut butter and jelly. Stay at great Myrtle Beach resorts and make sure to see some fireworks. Several great Myrtle Beach locations shoot off fireworks every week. If you want to catch some fireworks while you are in town, here is the unofficial summer fireworks schedule for Myrtle Beach.
- Barefoot Landing- will be having fireworks every Monday night at 10:15 p.m. from June 3rd through August 26th.
- Broadway at the Beach- will be having fireworks every Tuesday night from May 28th-August 27th. They will also be having fireworks on Friday nights on June 21st & 28th, July 12th, 19th and 26th, and August 2nd, 9th and 16th. All fireworks will be held at 10 p.m.
- Pyler Park- will be having fireworks every Wednesday night between 9:30-10 p.m. in conjunctions with their Hot Summer Nights events. The fireworks will run between June 5th- August 28th.
- Myrtle Beach Pelicans- The Pelicans will be shooting off fireworks after home games on the following dates:
- April 4th, 6th, 25th & 27th
- May 11th & 26th
- June 13th, 16th & 30th
- July 3rd, 14th & 18th
- August 4th, 8th, 18th & 22nd
- September 1st & 2nd
There are also Fourth of July, Memorial Day and Labor Day fireworks at various locations. Please consult your preferred fireworks destination to find out if they will be having fireworks those nights.
Make sure to have an amazing summer vacation with affordable hotels in myrtle beach SC, like Springmaid Beach Resort. Springmaid Beach is located within minutes of some of these great destinations and you might even be able to see the fireworks from your own private hotel room balcony. Contact Springmaid’s friendly hotel staff with any questions or to book your Myrtle Beach vacation!